Kasprs Light Weight Premix Plaster is a new cement-based product being introduced as the replacement of tedious 2 step process (Conventional plaster + POP punning). It is slow to set and can wait for adjusting, leveling and has the fine smooth finishing. It is intended to be used internally & externally AAC/CLC blocks and concrete surface walling, as an ideal replacement for gypsum based plaster that makes it the most demanded product today.
• The material is ready to use, just mix with water and apply after 10 minutes.
• The product is free-flowing in nature, thus easy for application and gives the required finish in
one single coat.
• Addition of additives had lowered the density of plaster, as a result we get higher coverage and
also reduction in dead load.
• The plaster coat can be over-coated by other exterior resistance.
• Have good bond strength, crack resistance and water resistance.
• Cost-effective and user friendly by replacing usage of multiple products.
• Self curing thus saving on labour and water.
• For AAC / CLC blocks 10-12 mm thk. - Covers 20-25 sq.ft. (approx).
• For Fly Ash Bricks 10-12 mm thk. - Covers 22-27 sq.ft. (approx).
• Available in 30 kg PP laminated bag.
• Shelf life is 6 months from the date of manufacturing in packing.
• Store the material in cool, dry and shaded place.